Maras Green Returns Policy
January 1, 2020
Maras Green will honor claims and accept buyer’s remorse returns for a limited period and for specific reasons as set forth herein.
2) Timing and Reporting
• a) All claims must be initiated by submitting a request HERE within 14 days of the delivered date. Customer Name, Item/UPC number and Invoice Numbers are required for all claims.
• b) Maras Green website shall not be used for bulk orders. Any bulk orders that are placed by the Customer will be subject to a stricter claims policy which does not allow buyer’s remorse returns.
• c) All claims must be reported to Mara's Green by the Customer only.
• d) Maras Green will notify the Customer if any credit for partial or full outbound shipping costs will be included with the Customer’s claim refund depending on the type of claim and number of items claimed versus number of items ordered. For example, if one item out of ten is received damaged there is no partial shipping reimbursement. If one item is received damaged in a one item order, there is full outbound shipping reimbursement.
3) Types of Claims
• a) Shortage - Claims for products billed but not received are subject to review and verification by Maras Green Inventory Control department.
• b) Mis-Picks - Claims for wrong products shipped are to subject to review by the Maras Green Inventory Control department. The UPC number of the incorrect item received is required. Maras Green will notify the Customer if a prepaid UPS call tag will be issued for the wrong item(s) received for the return shipment atMaras Green expense.
• c) Buyer’s Remorse - Returns due to buyer’s remorse (where customer changes his/her mind) are to be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number and instructions upon receipt of request. Instructions on how to return will be sent with the RMA number. Customer is responsible for the cost to ship items back to Maras Green and Customer is subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the order total excluding any shipping charges paid. RMA numbers expire if the return is not received at the designated warehouse within 15 days of issuance. Please allow enough transit time for the return shipment. Where an RMA has expired, no credit will be issued to Customer. Any return Product that arrives to Maras Green used, opened, or in poor condition will not be eligible for a refund. All buyers’ remorse returns must be received by Maras Green undamaged, in the original packaging and able to be re-sold.
• d) Undelivered Packages – Maras Green will issue a refund for lost in transit shipments that are not delivered to the final destination. Maras Green will not issue a refund for packages where a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier. Note: Maras Green does not utilize a Signature Required service option.
• e) Expired Inventory – All claims for expired inventory must be accompanied with the Expiration Date. Maras Green will not issue a refund for expired merchandise if the order was shipped within 30 or more days from the “best by” date.
• f) Damaged Claims – All damage claims must be accompanied by a digital photograph and details describing the damage.
• g) Manufacturer Defects – Maras Green will issue a refund for a defect claim such as a missing safety seal or no label.
• h) Product Image Not Matching Product - Maras Green is not responsible for new product labeling where the image in the product feed or ordering portal is not the exact version the consumer receives. If the UPC number is kept the same then no significant changes to the product have been made and no claim will be honored.
• i) MELT - Maras Green is not responsible for products that may melt in transit such as, but not limited to, chocolate bars or gummy vitamins. Maras Green does not ship with ice packs or any special packaging to cool the products in transit. The Customer is advised against buying items that are prone to melting in transit in the summer months.